It might seem counterintuitive, but sometimes tooth extractions in Ozark are your best bet for maintaining the health of your smile. Don’t worry, if you are ever in such a situation, we’ll make the tooth removal process easy. Here at Excel Dental, we have many years of combined experience in putting our patients at ease and making extractions as pleasant as possible. You can expect several other benefits from your procedure here:
- Your extraction will boost your oral health.
- The surgical procedure is easy and effective.
- We’ll answer all of your questions along the way.
No matter how many teeth you are having removed, our compassionate team will monitor you closely and help keep you calm throughout your procedure.
Understand the Reasons You May Need Tooth Removal
Our goal is to preserve your natural smile whenever possible. That said, here are some common reasons getting a tooth removed may be necessary:
- When there is severe damage or decay
- If neighboring teeth may be endangered by an infected tooth
- As prep work for orthodontics or restorative dentistry
- For patients experiencing eruption of wisdom teeth
Whatever the reason for your tooth extraction in Ozark, you can trust that your mouth will be in good hands with our caring, gentle staff. We’ll take time to listen to your questions and concerns and make sure you have all the information you need to feel confident about the procedure.
With Dental Sedation, There’s No Need to Feel Anxious
At Excel Dental, you’ll stay comfortable and relaxed the entire time you are here for your extraction, thanks to our comfort amenities like pillows, blankets, and satellite radio. Plus we feature two great dental sedation options:
- Inhaled sedation (aka laughing gas), which provides a euphoric distraction
- Oral conscious sedation, which offers a deeper state of relaxation