At Excel Dental, delivering gum recession treatment in Ozark is something we take seriously. If we determine that you do have receding gums during your visit, we will work closely with our periodontist partner to deliver a gum graft, the standard method for repairing problematic gums. This is a quick and minimally invasive process that we can go over in greater detail during your initial appointment. Just know that:
- Your treatment happens fast. It takes only about an hour!
- We can schedule a longer appointment for you if you’re more comfortable taking the procedure at a slower pace.
- We have sedation dentistry options to help you relax during treatment.
- You will be able to smile with confidence again.
- Any discomfort associated with gum recession will be alleviated.
As with most dental issues, you wouldn’t want to postpone the recommended treatment for this affliction. If not addressed properly, this condition can eventually lead to decay and disease, and even tooth loss. Don’t let it come to that! Call us today at (417) 233-4280 to schedule your appointment for gum recession treatment in Ozark. We’re located on West State Highway J, just off Farmer Branch Road.
Choose the Right Ozark Gum Treatment For Your Unique Needs
The thing to remember is that with proper gum care and treatment, we can help save your smile. If your case of gum recession is mild enough, we might even be able to stop it with a deep cleaning, also known as scaling and root planing. Regardless, we will identify whichever measure will best suit your needs so that we can prevent:
- Further gum recession
- Loose or shifting teeth
- Tooth loss