You don’t have to continue through life with an underperforming mouth. At Excel Dental, Drs. Tracy Davis and Nick Matthews offer our patients great options when it comes to restoring their teeth. An Ozark full-mouth reconstruction will help you:
Doctor Nick Matthews on full mouth reconstructions
We use full-mouth reconstructions to restore people to a full, healthy smile whenever the need is there. We’re seeing more and more with the use of orthodontics, is that a lot of people are able to kind of bypass the need for this. If they have a good stable, healthy bite, over time, it really can save them a lot of headaches.
Where we run into the need for full-mouth rehab, sometimes is where people have one, either had trauma, or two, have functioned in a bite or an alignment that’s just unhealthy for their teeth. Over time, people can wear and grind away at their teeth, sometimes all the way down to the gumline. So, different needs arise from time to time.
Also, a lot of times people will have jaw issues if there are any bite alignments or rehab needs. As patients are fighting TMJ issues, wear-and-tear issues on their teeth, attrition, any of that – we talked earlier about clenching and grinding. Sometimes people who are just chronic clenchers and grinders will end up in a situation where they need some intervention. And full-mouth rehab options can help immensely with that. They can reset the clock on all that.
Sometimes we can even eliminate the cause in the beginning. It’s one of the things where you see a bunch of things come through where people went and had a quote, “full-mouth rehab,” but the underlying issue wasn’t addressed, and then they end up just tearing up all their new stuff. And that’s never a good situation. We try to make sure we know going in, ”Hey, what was the real cause of all this? What’s the underlying thing here?” Address that, and then you can have a rehab that lasts the rest of your life.
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of nutritious and delicious foods
- Smile with more confidence wherever you go
- Appear younger and more robust
- Improve your oral health and total body health
Ready to get all your teeth back? Call the Excel Dental team today at (417) 233-4280 to schedule your consultation. You’ll find our office at 1427 W. State Hwy. J – just across and down from Lambert’s Cafe. Ask us about our sedation options and our cozy amenities like pillows and blankets!
Rebuild Your Mouth & Enjoy Life More
Many of our patients first come to us because they are missing most or even all of their natural teeth. If you’re in the same situation, we can help. Dr. Davis or Dr. Matthews will examine your mouth, and we’ll take some images using a 3-D CT scanner. Then, we’ll work with you to develop a game plan for your full-mouth rehabilitation.
We have many options available for restoring your teeth. A few of these are outlined below:
- Conventional Full Dentures – If necessary, we can extract any remaining teeth, then fit you with new dentures that will restore your smile. Your upper dentures will stay in place with a combination of suction and adhesive, while your lower dentures will rest on your gums.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – For more stable and secure dentures, we can anchor them to dental implants. We’ll place implants in your jaw using a computer-guided procedure, then after a healing period, attach dentures using a snap-and-ball system.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Our best fitting and best performing dentures attach to a metal bar that is secured to implants. You’ll never have to worry about these dentures slipping out of place or moving around in your mouth.
- Full-Arch Replacement – Using a precise number of implants per arch (either four or six), we can secure a full row of beautiful new teeth. They will look completely natural and be fully functional.