You don’t have to continue through life with an underperforming mouth. At Excel Dental, Dr. Tracy Davis offers our patients great options when it comes to restoring their teeth. An Ozark full-mouth reconstruction will help you:
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of nutritious and delicious foods
- Smile with more confidence wherever you go
- Appear younger and more robust
- Improve your oral health and total body health
Ready to get all your teeth back? Call the Excel Dental team today at (417) 233-4280 to schedule your consultation. You’ll find our office at 1427 W. State Hwy. J – just across and down from Lambert’s Cafe. Ask us about our sedation options and our cozy amenities like pillows and blankets!
Rebuild Your Mouth & Enjoy Life More
Many of our patients first come to us because they are missing most or even all of their natural teeth. If you’re in the same situation, we can help. Dr. Davis will examine your mouth, and we’ll take some images using a 3-D CT scanner. Then, we’ll work with you to develop a game plan for your full-mouth rehabilitation.
We have many options available for restoring your teeth. A few of these are outlined below:
- Conventional Full Dentures – If necessary, we can extract any remaining teeth, then fit you with new dentures that will restore your smile. Your upper dentures will stay in place with a combination of suction and adhesive, while your lower dentures will rest on your gums.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – For more stable and secure dentures, we can anchor them to dental implants. We’ll place implants in your jaw using a computer-guided procedure, then after a healing period, attach dentures using a snap-and-ball system.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Our best fitting and best performing dentures attach to a metal bar that is secured to implants. You’ll never have to worry about these dentures slipping out of place or moving around in your mouth.
- Full-Arch Replacement – Using a precise number of implants per arch (either four or six), we can secure a full row of beautiful new teeth. They will look completely natural and be fully functional.