Like many of our patients who now smile confidently, you may be wondering about cosmetic dental services to improve the look of your smile. At Excel Dental, we offer you Ozark cosmetic dentistry that will help you:
Doctor Nick Matthews on cosmetic dentistry
So our practice is set up to give people a smile they always wanted in a couple of ways.
One, we’ve worked very hard to perfect the system of delivery for cosmetic care. We know usually when we first look at people and evaluate their mouth kind of what’s available to them that they don’t always know. So the first thing we need to do with patients is walk them through what even are the options that they can look for. Can they do something as simple and straightforward as veneers, or do we need to do braces first?
What can they expect before, during, and after a process? What are they going to feel like? And most importantly, we want to know what they’re going to feel like at the end of the procedure. So that’s really the goal, is not … we worry about how to we’re going to get there. Patients really worry about how they’re going to feel when it’s over. ‘When I leave here and go to dinner with my friends after I’ve had all this cosmetic work done, am I going to feel vibrant and confident, or am I going to be worried that everyone’s staring at my mouth? Or am I going to hurt? Am I going to feel like I’m wearing a new set of clothes that doesn’t fit, or am I going to feel like it’s myself, just new, basically?’
And that’s what we work really hard to do, is basically to give people what they want. One, we want to listen to them and get their feedback. But two, when they leave, we want to make sure that they really feel like themselves but refreshed. We never want to push them into doing something that may be too much. We always want to try to look at them and treat them like, If this was my spouse or my best friend, and they were tell me they were unhappy with their smile, what is it that I would want to help them uncover so that when they leave with this new treatment that they’re happy?
- See a bright, healthy smile in the mirror
- Earn more respect and work and in your professional circles
- Look younger, more attractive, and more successful
- Exude confidence wherever you go
- Make dating and romantic moments more relaxed
- Feel better about yourself overall
- Maintain good oral hygiene easier
We’re open for early morning and late afternoon appointments! Call us today to schedule your cosmetic dentistry consultation: (417) 233-4280. We’re located at 1427 W. State Hwy. J in Ozark.
Unlock Your Best Smile With Our Skilled Team
Doctor Tracy Davis on cosmetic dentistry
No one wants to continue living with a smile that they’re not happy with. Hiding your smile behind your hand and practicing a “closed-lip” smile are no fun. Drs. Davis and Matthews are both accomplished dentists, having helped many area residents achieve more attractive smiles. Below are a few of our treatments that they might use to help you as well:
- Teeth Whitening – For fast and dramatic results, our in-office laser whitening treatment can whiten your teeth up to 12 shades in only one visit. Or, we can supply you with custom trays and a concentrated whitening agent to use conveniently at home.
- Dental Veneers – These thin, tooth-colored shells are custom-crafted from beautiful porcelain and will transform your smile into a masterpiece. We offer several lines of veneers depending on your situation – e.max, DURAthin, and Lumineers.
- Orthodontics – You can have a straight and beautiful smile in months, not years. Invisalign uses comfortable clear teeth aligners that offer discreet straightening power, while Six Month Smiles uses clear braces and gently moves your most visible teeth into proper alignment.
- Dental Bonding – Our cosmetic dentists will use their skills to sculpt composite resin and cover up your teeth flaws. Bonding will instantly repair chips, cracks, deep stains, gaps, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – Using a gentle laser, we will remove excess gum tissue and eliminate your “gummy smile.” Afterward, your smile will have the proper teeth-to-gum ratio.
- Teeth Contouring – We can smooth rough tooth edges, giving your smile a more aesthetic, uniform look.
- Crown Lengthening – If your teeth appear too short, we can sculpt your gumline to reveal more of their natural beauty. Depending on your needs and circumstances, this procedure can be performed surgically or using a laser.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If you have lost gum tissue from either gum disease or injury, we partner with a local periodontist who can perform a tissue graft.
- Smile Makeover – We can work with you to design a custom treatment plan combining several of our cosmetic services.