When you have one or more missing teeth, a dental bridge can be a convenient way for Drs. Davis and Matthews to help you restore your smile. A bridge replaces the gap of missing teeth. Fixed bridges dental bridges that are not removable; they remain in place as you eat, speak and sleep.
Several types of dental bridges are available as cosmetic dentistry options.
Benefits to a fixed bridge:
• Highly durable
• Fills the gap left by missing teeth
• Gives a youthful look and supports the facial tissue
• Prevents remaining teeth from shifting
• Restores the ability to chew and speak naturally
• Stays in place while eating, sleeping and speaking
At Excel Dental, we use the latest technology and top materials available to create porcelain fixed bridges. We provide you with instructions on how to care for your new dental bridge and help you maintain the life of your fixed bridge.
Call Excel Dental today if you have any questions about fixed porcelain bridges. Our team looks forward to guiding you in your pursuit to Smile Healthy®!